Wednesday 30 January 2013

Rota Scope



This is a link to rota scoping, it shows the process and breakdown of the steps to go through to create a good rota scope movie. I used this as inspiration. 


This is my attempt at converting a regular clip into a rota scope moive. I first downloaded the movie clip below and converted it into an swf movie format so that it would be compatible with flash. I then began the long process of drawing over it with the brush tool on a new layer. I realise now the effort and time that is needed to make rota scoping clips. But i think the end result is worth it. I decided to stick to 3 main block colours in my rota scope to save time and also give it a cool cartoonish effect, as i think this is the idea when rota scoping. I also only decied to do one character in the sequence as i could achieve a better result just focusing on one movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment